Saturday, November 6, 2010

New pictures coming

This past week I had two more additional Stark crew members from the 1987 period contact me. I even had the opportunity to speak with one of them on the phone. I haven't asked them if they want to be identified on this blog so I won't be writing their names.

That does give me an idea... I'll have to ask my Stark shipmates but maybe I could create a list of Stark crew members and what state they are residing in.

I will be expecting some new Stark crew member photos. It will take some time for me to receive them and get them posted. Here is one I did receive though.

From Left to right (GSE2 Goodale, GSM3 Wasnock, GSMC Basco)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, I was on the USS Acadia at the time and I still have images of how brave you all were at the time I was HT2 Deanna Pierce. Thank you for this rememberance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. And Thank you for all you have done for us and our Country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tribute WAZ.

    Real Nice.

    Ex BM1. Mike Raburn, Anchorag, Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was stationed on rosy roads as a BM3 and i worked with BM1Brown for about 8 months before he shipped out for sea duty on the USS STARKS...i enjoy learning from him as my shipmates did also and him and his family were a joy to spend time with, i was devestated to hear about the attack and to learn of his death was even worse. The surface ops department Held a memorial service in honor of BM1 BROWN and i attended with my mates and it was a beautiful service for him...my name is veatern BM3 MARRERO and i thank ufor allowing me to post on this page...

    ReplyDelete